Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auqa newbie. My name is Jack. I live in Missouri (KC) area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auqa newbie. My name is Jack. I live in Missouri (KC) area.

I am very interested in this. Had to retire due to a disability and am looking for something to do that is not back breaking! This looks like it would be right down my alley so to speak.

Welcome, we look forward to seeing your progress.

Neal
    Neal Westwood
    www.utahaquaponics.com

Comment

Hi Jack,

Welcome to UAP! It's been a while since your intro post, but I thought I'd pop in and say "hi"! I am in the KC area too.
      White Brook Tilapia Farm
      Kansas City, MO USA
      www.tilapiasource.com

Comment

Hello

Wow I didn,t think this would have any local connections. I really live out in Raymore but I always say KC cause lots of KC people don't even know Raymore exists.
        Have you got a system set up and running?
        Do you have any pics?
        My system is still in my head.
        I have an 85 gallon aquarium. Is there a place in our area that sells supplies for this?

Thank you
        Jack Hooten

Comment

We'll have our demonstration system going again next year. Unfortunately, we chose not to run it this year because of our new/upgraded hatchery project and other projects taking up too much of our time.

You can get most of the supplies you need at one of the big box home improvement stores. There are a few local hydroponics stores in the KC area too. One of them is in the River Market area, and has a huge selection of stuff.

A lot of stuff, like pumps, air pumps, specialty fittings and so forth are cheaper online a lot of the time.
          White Brook Tilapia Farm
          Kansas City, MO USA
          www.tilapiasource.com

Comment

Working...
          X